7 Step Guide to Follow to Complete the Screen Degreasing Process Properly
What is Screen Degreasing?
Screen Degreasing is an important step that occurs while prepping a screen within the production process. Proper degreasing is essential, as this will eliminate most pinholes.
Degreasing is a simple process that can be achieved properly by following our seven steps.
1. Wet the screen on both sides with a spray bottle
2. Apply a small amount of degreaser across the surface of the mesh.
3. Apply degreaser with a clean, soft brush in a circular motion around the mesh creating light suds on the surface on both sides of the screen.
4. Allow the screen to stand for 30 seconds before rinsing the mesh and frame with water.
5. Use standard water pressure.
6. Keep degreasing brush separate from other brushes.
7. Allow the screen to air dry with a dehumidifier whether it be a fan or natural air flow within your shop. Keep away from dust contaminants, and lint.
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)