Formulas contain 90% Base and 10% Pigment.
Fusion 180° is the ink of the future. Our dream was to create a extreme low temperature ink that will change screen printing for everyone in the industry and that is exactly what we accomplished with dedication and determination. Do you run into problems when printing on heat sensitive materials? Do you want to save money by not having to replace garments damaged by high heat or dye-migration? Look no further… Fusion 180° was created to solve all of these issues. All you have to do is lower the temperature of your dryer.
LISTED ARE 16 FACTS ABOUT FUSION 180° INK:
- Proper mesh and curing temperature depends on the thickness of ink deposit, garment, color of garment, artwork, and desired effect
- The ink cures at 240° for 40 seconds or at 450° for 4 seconds with a flash
- Flexible, soft, and has excellent opacity on dark color garment
- Crack Resistant
- Saves energy, consumption, and space
- Reduces your energy bill and emissions
- is able to print on heat sensitive materials: nylon, non woven bags, raincoats, 100% cotton, 100% polyester, 50/50, etc. without a catalyst
- Prevents the elimination of toxic atoms from PVC Polymer and the formation of HCI (Hydro-Chloride Gas)
- You may no longer need ink cleaners made with petro-chemicals such as blended solvents
- The mesh range is 86 mesh/inch to 305 mesh/inch
- Can be used as a transfer ink and foil adhesive
- Strong blocker of fibrillation
- Bleed resistance is very high for printing on 100% polyester
- Lowering the temperature of your dryer prevents shrinking and melting of certain fabrics
- Prevents Dye Migration on 100% polyester, 50/50 sweatshirts, and sublimated polyester
- Increases your Production Time
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT FUSION 180° INK.